Dreamy Wedding Vendor Collaboration Photo Shoot

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Hi Lovelies :)

I was away for a while as my wedding organization needed me... ;)

Now I'd like to share a great collaboration I've had in May:
Detti of Abstract Event Planning invited SenoritaJoya to take part in a dramy wedding vendor collaboration photo shoot and I submitted the full suite for my Vintage Dreamy design to be used. They picked two bridal hair accessories from it. Here are a few of the awesome images Adrienn from Hornyák Adrienn Photography captured! :)

 


















Two werk pictures just for fun:




Plus a bonus pic...
Make up artist Gabi Lukéj put on SenoritaJoya's Hot Pink Vintage Style Set of earrings and necklace, maybe it was love at first sight... ;)


Thanks for each participiants for the great contribution!

Model: Fanni Gluscevic

Enjoy your day! xoxo


0 megjegyzés:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)