What an Etsy Thursday! :)

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Hi Lovelies,

I had an amazing Thursday this week on Etsy... On 27th February my little shop on Etsy had such a great number of views that even Etsy sent me an e-mail to let me know - something is about to happening right now.

Exciting news: We've noticed an increase in visits to one of your listings. A spike in traffic might mean that your item is being featured on Etsy or somewhere else online. Take a peek at where that traffic is coming from.



And yes, I've found out by checking my shop statistics that one of my item has so many views and hearts that there have to be a featuring for it somewhere... I could only find that sweet treasury could this be which was curated by Yann Photographer (Paris) a day before: you cab check out this romantic treasury list here. And yes, it was a front page treasury for sure - even if I could not see it. It called "history of magic" and has a dreamy mood which is my all time fav!!! I'd like to say thank you Yann for selecting my ivory bridal hair comb to this sweet dreamy collection! 



Treasury on Etsy's fornt page





 ...and I'm sure that this success can happen in great part due to my beautiful model, Fruzsi - who wears my hair comb like a queen. The dreamiest young lady I ever met :)


Yann's Etsy shop


Enjoy your day,
xoxo
Dorottya

0 megjegyzés:

Post a Comment

 
Template Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)